AI in Finance
Exploring Innovations in Machine Learning and Automation
for Financial Services Firms
9th November 2016
Confirmed Speakers from:
• Market Gravity
• Cognitive Finance
• Chappius Halder
• Walnut Algorithms
• Oxford-Man Institute of Quantitative Finance
To see the full speaker line up click here
Who You Will Meet:
Network with decision-makers from leading:
• Insurance Companies
• Investment Managers
• Capital Markets Firms
• Alternative Lenders
• Payment Networks
With the following job titles:
• Head of Innovation
• Chief Digital Officer
• Head of Digital Strategy
• Head of Business Architecture
• Data Scientist
• Head of Sales
• Head of Customer Solutions
• Head of Digital Marketing
Financial services firms that want to gain actionable insights quickly, from large amounts of data are increasingly looking into Artificial Intelligence. A recent TABB Group survey highlighted that over two thirds of financial services firms believe AI will be hugely important over the coming years. Today, around 34% of firms are doing proof of concepts in the space; and AI is being deployed by a forward-looking 3.5% of firms.
ECN’s AI in Finance exploratory day is designed for Heads of Innovation, Chief Digital Officers, CTOs and data scientists from banks, insurance companies, investment managers, capital markets firms, alternative lenders and payment networks.
This is the first opportunity you will have to hear tangible and compelling business cases from your peers, and to hear independent experts provide a thorough understanding of how AI can be cost-effectively applied within your firm.
The interactive workshop will provide clear takeaways and highlight practical steps for firms that are interested in exploring the benefits of AI in the following key areas:
- Regulatory compliance – reducing the cost of regulatory compliance, making audit processes more accessible, and ensuring that compliance is adhered to at all times
- Customer service – leveraging data to make faster and more informed decisions about servicing customers’ needs, and introducing new cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Financial forecasting, investing and trading – extracting hidden trends, information and relationships to support asset allocation decisions, and enhance risk management and portfolio optimisation
- Manual process automation – automating manual tasks with robotics, to reduce costs, improve quality and consistency, and enable greater flexibility and scalability
What people say about us:
"What most impressed me was the high level of engagement by the participants, with a number of very good questions being asked which served to bring out key and valuable points."
"Engaging and attended by a good cross-section of industry"
"Good presentations and panels, as well as great discussions with the participants on the side. A very good event."
"Many knowledgeable people in the room, very interesting dialogue all round."